Week_05: Seminar and 1-1 support

This week I discussed our project with classmates in other teams. We talked about the purpose of our project and our schedule, and finally focus on discussing about the technical topics. We exchanged several ideas with other classmates. I also saw the development of their projects and their recent achievement.

I discussed with Yaozhang, who is recently making some cinematic compositing works in his team. He shared us with his ideas of the whole project and the things that he is focusing on. I think his project is quite interesting because he has a great chance to combine real life shooting and his software techniques together to develop something quite cinematic and realistic, which is quite challenging and practical. We also talked about the technical problems in both of our project and some personal experience of software usage.

I also have a chat with other classmates and learned their working pipeline and what software they are using in their project, which gave me a lot of inspirations. I also realize that each team works pretty well and has clear schedules for the project. I saw their passion to the project, which motivated me to work harder. There is still several weeks for us to develop our project, I’ ll work harder and try to acheieve a better result after this discussion.